Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Hahaha!!! Zuu geil!


Youtube: This video is not available in your country
Me: where the fuck am i from? NARNIA?



I love finding money in my clothes. It´s like a gift to me... from me.

I need a six month vacation, twice a year.

"I´m a wizard!" "Prove it" "Sorry no magic outside Hogwarts."

Die Monday die.

iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPaid...

If I hear someone say YOLO one more time. *mit der axt rumfuchtel*

Thank God, i´m a Woman.

Three most read words in the world: I love you
Bitch, please! Made in China!

Liebes Mathebuch, werd endlich erwachsen und lös´ deine Probleme selber!

Hey, what do you do for living?
I kill zombies...
But they don´t exist!
Have you seen one before?
Mmmmm... No.
You´re welcome!

Sie ist meine Freundin. Verletzt sie... und du bist tot.

Bei Youtube: Harry Potter in 99 Seconds => Edward Cullen gets slayed. (!!!!!)

Muhahaha!! Sooo mega!


Gefunden auf Facebook, Youtube und im Orsay...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen